The first ace models marked a breakthrough of the 29 mm x 29 mm footprint familiar from the analog world. By now this “sugar cube” format has firmly established itself and can be found in all ace classic and ace U models.
The ace classic product line includes CMOS sensors from CMOSIS, e2V and ON Semiconductor as well as CCD sensors from Sony. ace classic gives you a choice between the most popular camera interfaces on the market: GigE, USB 3.0 and Camera Link.
The advantages of the Basler ace family include:
- VGA to 14 MP
- Up to 751 frames per second
- Broad sensor portfolio: CCD, CMOS and NIR variants
- Interfaces: USB 3.0, GigE and Camera Link
- Single cable solutions: Gigabit Ethernet with PoE, Camera Link with PoCL, USB 3.0
- I/O flexibility with minimum latency and jitter times for top precision in your applications
- Extensive firmware features
- Outstanding price/performance ratio
- Highest stability and flexibility thanks to USB3 Vision, GigE Vision and Camera Link standards
- Easy integration thanks to the pylon Camera Software Suite from Basler