IO Industries 4KSDI is the first compact 4K/UHD camera head designed to fit where larger cameras cannot. Despite its small size, this camera has the capability to deliver high-quality imagery demanded by industry professionals. The broad feature set makes the 4KSDI easy to deploy in either live event broadcasts or scripted productions.
- The tough aluminium chassis includes rugged mounting points on all sides, therefore it really is suited to fit anywhere.
- Multiple interchangeable lens mounts are available including Arri PL, Nikon F and Canon EF, allowing a range of familiar lenses to be used.
- An integrated Optical Low Pass Filter helps block IR pollution and remove moiré artefacts.
- Super 35mm global shutter CMOS sensor with 12 stops of dynamic range.
- Four standard 3G/HD-SDI outputs make connecting the 4KSDI to peripheral devices easy.
- Depending on the output format, either two or four cables are needed to connect the 4KSDI to a growing selection of 4K/UHD-supported field recorders, monitors, and live production switchers. And, for stereoscopic or panoramic configurations, or live-to-air broadcasts, an HD tri-level sync reference is all that’s needed for precise multi-camera synchronisation.
4K Global Shutter Camera
The 4KSDI is the perfect small camera for shooting in tight spaces where professional quality is imperative. The camera has the ability to output in both DCI 4K and UHDTV formats, making it an ideal tool for both live broadcast and production environments.
- 4K production
- UHDTV live broadcast
- Multiple camera VFX sequencing
- Drone and vehicle mounted cam
View the Data sheet on this and read more on the ‘Flare’ series.