Basler ace cameras are one of the world’s best-selling industrial vision cameras with thousands of satisfied customers.
Offering high quality and exceptional performance levels combined with a low starting list price.
In a compact 29x29mm housing, the Basler ace series offers resolution from VGA to 14 Megapixel.
Here you will find the models listed that offer 1 to 3 megapixel cameras with all available in colour and monochrome. This includes the very latest Sony Pregius CMOS sensor, the IMX174, which is used in the acA1920-155um/uc ace camera.
Some models are also available with Near-IR options; Near infra-red (Near-IR) cameras are ideally suited for night vision or low light scenarios where extra IR lighting is used to illuminate the scene.
Basler Ace is available in a choice of industry standard formats:
- Gigabit Ethernet with PoE – easy multi-camera setups and 100metre cable length
- Camera Link with PoCL – the interface for high image/frame rate data transfer
- USB 3.0 – an interface technology which is easy to use and real-time capable
Why choose Basler?
- An industry leading 3 year warranty on ace cameras
- There is continual investment in research and development.
- Rigorous approach to quality assurance and in line with Multipix, Basler continually review working practice to guarantee best business performance.
Applications for Basler ace
Perfect for many inspection or visualisation tasks, here are some application examples where the ace cameras are being used today.
- Production and Quality Control for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- 1D Barcode and 2D Matrix Code reading typically found on parcels, packaging boxes and many other products where online code reading is required.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) often used in food and beverage package inspection for best for date and production print verification.
- Intelligent Traffic Systems for traffic flow monitoring, lane violation, automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) .