Exceptional image quality, the Basler pilot machine vision cameras are a slim compact design with GigeVision interface.
High quality sensors
The 1megapixel and 2megapixel cameras from the pilot range are listed here and are all using the Truesense Imaging (formerly: Kodak) CCD sensors for excellent image performance.
These 1 and 2 megapixel cameras use sensors with 7.4micron square pixels, which offer great noise-to-signal performance and produce brilliant image quality.
Comprehensive quality testing and calibration for consistently high performance and reliability
Basler pilot industrial camera highlights
- Monochrome (gm) or Colour (gc) versions
- Up to 100metre cable lengths
- Small, rugged housing for easy integration
- EMVA 1288 reports available
Why buy a Basler pilot camera from Multipix Imaging ?
- Expert advice on camera selection
- Reliable and respected pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- One stop shop and for the whole vision chain
- Extensive application knowledge
- OEM account management
- Friendly and dependable staff
Where to use a Basler pilot machine vision camera
- Medical Imaging – including X ray imaging, endoscope cameras, micro cameras and other video cameras for medical applications.
- Aerospace and Military – aerial imaging, spacecraft camera deployment, surveillance and security
- Traffic and Transportation – number plate recognition, road inspection, rail inspection, motorway and access monitoring.
- Industrial Manufacturing/Automation Inspection – soldering , electronic components, measurements , silicon wafer , PCB , X-ray etc.