The Basler scout is a large range of industrial vision cameras using both CCD and CMOS sensor technology, available with GigE Vision or Firewire-b output.
Machine Vision cameras used world-wide
This highly successful range of machine vision cameras are used in 1000’s of applications world-wide. Based on a selection of the best Sony CCD sensors and a small selection of high performance CMOS sensor by Aptina.
- Wide variety of resolutions and speeds
- Outstanding image quality
- Variety of housing options
- Provide maximum flexibility
How many pixels do you need?
What resolution camera you should use depends on your application. Consider the following;
- What is my field of view?
- What is the smallest object or defect I am trying to detect?
- Do I want to measure or just detect or count objects?
Many customers automatically assume they need megapixel resolution as this is a growing trend. In truth, megapixel is not always necessary which is why the VGA and PAL resolution industrial cameras listed here are still extremely popular.
Why buy a Basler scout from Multipix Imaging ?
- Expert advice on camera selection
- Reliable and respected pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- One stop shop and for the whole vision chain
- Extensive application knowledge
- OEM account management
- Friendly and dependable staff
Where to use a Basler scout machine vision camera
- Quality Control for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- Production Control typical with colour inspection, print inspection and automatic product separation and selection.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) often used in food and beverage package inspection for best for date and production print verification.