Basler sprint is a high-performance high-speed line scan camera, available as monochrome or colour and with Camera Link output.
Basler designed CMOS sensor
The sprint camera is based on a Basler designed dual-line CMOS sensor. The camera will expose the lines repeatedly while the object in view is moving, thus building up a 2D image.
The camera is available with either mono chrome or colour sensor.
The pixel size is 10μm x 10μm which is a great size for image performance and yet ensures the total sensor is kept to a sensible length, meaning a wide selection of lenses can be used.
- 2k resolution (4k and 8k also available)
- line rates of 140 kHz
- Especially high sensitivity
- Camera Link interface
- Choice of lens mounts; F-mount, M42, C-Mount
- Fully quality tested and calibrated for consistently high performance and reliability
This interface requires a frame grabber for capturing image data and controlling/configuring the camera. Multipix Imaging supply Euresys GrabLink frame grabbers which have certified and fully tested interfaces for the Basler sprint series.
Why buy from Multipix Imaging?
Multipix are here to offer advice on your camera selection so please contact us if you have any questions. We offer advice and support on all components of the ”vision chain” ;
- Camera advice
- Machine vision lighting / Illumination
- Lenses and the use of filters to enhance your image or processing or visualisation
- Framegrabbers / Camera interface cards
- Image processing/capture software
- Cabling, fibre optic extenders, embedded PC and so on.
Typical applications for Basler sprint
Basler ace industrial cameras are used where high resolution combined with high frame rates are required, such as;
- Printing inspection and quality control
- Mail sorting
- Surface Inspection (e.g., paper, textiles, roads, railways)
- Thin Film Inspection (e.g., bare glass inspection, coating inspection, and final inspection)