Basler sprint cameras are perfectly suited for applications that require high speed and outstanding sensitivity.
Superior sensor performance
This Basler designed sensor has a very low noise level, is especially light sensitive, and provides excellent image quality, even under poor lighting conditions. In addition, the colour models provide outstanding colour fidelity.
- 4k resolution (2k and 8k also available)
- line rates of 140 kHz
- Pixel size of 10μm x 10μm
- Choice of lens mounts; F-mount, M42, C-Mount
- Fully quality tested and calibrated for consistently high performance and reliability
Camera Link interface
The sprint uses the Camera Link industrial interface standard.
- Camera Link is a hardware specification that standardises the connection between cameras and frame grabbers.
- It defines a complete interface which includes provisions for data transfer, camera timing, serial communications, and real time signalling to the camera.
Camera Link is currently in version 2.0. This version simply consolidated previous updates including Mini Camera Link connectors; Power over Camera Link (PoCL); PoCL-Lite (a smaller minimized PoCL interface).
Why buy from Multipix Imaging?
Multipix are here to offer advice on your camera selection so please contact us if you have any questions. We offer advice and support on all components of the ”vision chain” ;
- Camera advice
- Machine vision lighting/Illumination
- Lenses and the use of filters to enhance your image or processing or visualisation
- Framegrabbers/Camera interface cards
- Image processing/capture software
- Cabling, fibre optic extenders, embedded PC and so on.
Typical applications for Basler sprint
Basler ace industrial cameras are used where high resolution combined with high frame rates are required, such as;
- Printing inspection and control
- Mail sorting
- Surface Inspection (e.g., paper, textiles, roads, railways)
- Thin Film Inspection (e.g., bare glass inspection, coating inspection, and final inspection)