Basler ace digital cameras are offered with an industry leading 3-year warranty and is one of the world’s bestselling industrial cameras.
High Resolution CMOS cameras
Here you will find the ace models listed that offer 10 and 14 megapixel CMOS sensors from Aptina, which deliver superb detail-rich images.
Small sensor size for flexibility
These cameras use the new Aptina A-pix technology which offers very small pixels resulting in small sensor sizes. This means you can use standard C-mount lens but as the pixel size is small it is critical you choose a lens with enough resolving power. If you do not consider this, your resulting image will not be as good as expected.
Multipix Imaging offer extensive lensing and lighting advice so please call to discuss further.
How many pixels do you need?
What resolution camera you should use depends on your application. Consider the following;
- What is my field of view?
- What is the smallest object or defect I am trying to detect?
- Do I want to measure, detect, count or just visualise objects?
Why buy from Multipix Imaging?
Multipix are here to offer advice on your camera selection so please contact us if you have any questions. We offer advice and support on all components of the ”vision chain” ;
- Camera advice
- Machine vision lighting / Illumination
- Lenses and the use of filters to enhance your image or processing or visualisation
- Frame grabbers / Camera interface cards
- Image processing / Capture software
- Cabling, fibre optic extenders, embedded PC and so on.
Applications for Basler ace
Perfect for many inspection or visualisation tasks, here are some application examples where the ace cameras are being used today.
- Quality Control for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- Production Control typical with colour inspection, print inspection and automatic product separation and selection.