The racer CMOS line scan cameras, with 2k to 12k resolution, have low power consumption for minimum heat which helps to ensure a consistently high image quality.
Features of 6k racer
The racer is offered at an extremely attractive price which is enabling customers to benefit from line scan technology in more industries than ever before.
Measuring a slim 36.2 mm x 56 mm x 62 mm (without lens adapter or connectors), it’s a perfect fit for most systems and perfect for multi-camera applications.
- At 6k resolution (meaning 6144pixels), a maximum of 80 kHz is possible using CameraLink and 17 kHz using the GigE Vision interface
- The latest CMOS technology with 7μm x 7μm square pixels
- Low energy consumption and heat dissipation
- F-mount or M42 (×1.0 or ×0.75) adapter lens adapter options
How many pixels do you need?
What resolution camera you should use depends on your application. Consider the following;
- What is my field of view?
- What is the smallest object or defect I am trying to detect?
- Do I want to measure, detect, count or just visualise objects?
Integration made easy with Basler Pylon software
To assist camera integration, Basler have developed the pylon camera software suite which is based on the GenICam Technology.
GenICam ensures easy access to new cameras and features from a common platform. This helps developers to create a plug-and-play camera interface application for total flexibility.
Applications and industries using line scan
- Web inspection (wood, paper, foil, etc.)
- High-speed high-resolution print inspection
- Surface inspection (printed circuit boards, flat panels and displays, semiconductors etc.)
- Food inspection
- Document scanning, and postal sorting