Basler pulse cameras are the latest in a series of innovations and offer a compact, sleek design ideal for a wide range of applications
Breaking the mould
Up to 5 MP resolution, in mono or colour, this is the first design which breaks from Basler’s tradition box-cameras with a new elegant design. The pulse camera use CMOS technology, with both rolling and global shutter options ensuring they can be used in many different industries and applications.
Learn more about rolling shutter and global shutter by visiting the Knowledge Base.
Feature here is the 5MP version, the puA2500-14 , with a resolution of 2592×1944 pixels @ 14fps
Cost effective and feature packed
- USB3.0 interface for plug and play ease of interfacing
- Very low power consumption
- Compact , sleek design with integrated tripod adapter
- CS-mount as standard which can be converter to C-mount or S-mount
- Compatible with Basler C125 series of lenses
- Basler’s Pylon SDK support, for perfect for OEM’s
Pylon Software Development Kit
Basler’s pylon camera software suite will help you get your cameras up and running with their full range of functions.
Includes all the drivers required by Basler cameras for;
- USB3.0 Vision, GigE Vision, IEEE1394, Camera Link
The interface independent SDK allows to develop camera applications for;
- Windows, Linux or ARM-based platforms in just a few lines of code.
With expert support, many examples and full documentation this is the perfect tool for any customers creating their own solutions or embedding Basler cameras into their existing application.
Applications for Basler pulse
Here are just a few examples of where the pulse cameras can be used.
- Microscopy ie Educational, investigative and scientific
- Laboratory equipment and automation