Basler pulse cameras are the latest in a series of innovations and offer a compact, sleek design ideal for a wide range of applications.
Breaking the mould
Up to 5 megapixel (MP) resolution, in mono or colour, this is the first design which breaks from Basler’s tradition box-cameras with a new elegant design. The pulse camera use CMOS technology, with both rolling and global shutter options ensuring they can be used in many different industries and applications.
Learn more about rolling shutter and global shutter by visiting the Knowledge Base.
Feature here are the 1.2MP and 2MP pulse cameras.
Cost effective and feature packed
- USB3.0 interface for plug and play ease of interfacing
- Very low power consumption
- Compact , sleek design with integrated tripod adapter
- CS-mount as standard which can be converter to C-mount or S-mount
- Compatible with Basler C125 series of lenses
- Basler’s Pylon SDK support, for perfect for OEM’s
Why choose Basler?
- An industry leading 3 year warranty on ace cameras
- There is continual investment in research and development.
- Rigorous approach to quality assurance and in line with Multipix, Basler continually review working practice to guarantee best business performance.
Applications for Basler pulse
Here are just a few examples of where the pulse cameras can be used.
- Microscopy ie Educational, investigative and scientific
- Laboratory equipment and automation
- Patient positioning control and virtual patient observation
- People recognition, counting and tracking
- In-vehicle automatic license plate recognition (ALPR)