The MX-E series is a state-of-the-art family of GigE Vision Processors powered by IMPACT Software that delivers extraordinary computing power and incredible application flexibility. High quality, leading edge hardware components packed in a rugged chassis ensure robustness and longevity.
How is the MX-E series different from the previous MX series?
- The MX-E processors are up to 25% faster
- Extend camera support to the new E100 Series GigE cameras, the next generation, high-speed CMOS PoE cameras.
The MX-E Series offers three processor models for different performance levels, two or four GigE camera ports and two digital I/O options, resulting in ten different hardware configurations for the most challenging Automotive, Electronics and Food & Beverage applications.
MX-E Series Highlights include
- Rugged, industrial, high-powered vision processors
- State-of-the-art Intel® Chipsets and high quality hardware components
- Long-term product availability
- Ethernet (GigE Vision) connectivity and multi-camera support
- Three models with different performance levels, resulting in ten different hardware configurations
- Support a wide range of cameras, including the high-speed CMOS E100 series cameras
- External dongle for easier SW license management, compatible with MX-U processors
Typical applications include:
- Robot and laser guidance
- Electronic component and PCB inspection
- Automotive part and component verification
- Packaging quality check