With USB 3.0 connectivity, MX-U Vision processors provide ultra wide connection bandwidth to fully exploit camera image acquisitions
The MX-U Series of vision processors combine superior image acquisition and outstanding computing power creating the perfect solution with unmatched performance for high-end machine vision applications.
With the MX-U family, Datalogic reinforces its leadership in machine vision processor segment delivering a comprehensive range of industrial PCs featuring state-of-the-art USB 3.0 connectivity. This new standard delivers ultra wide connection bandwidth to fully exploit camera image acquisition capabilities especially when dealing with high frame rates and resolutions. Three different models are available according to the application requirements: the entry-level cost effective MX-U20 supporting two cameras, the mid-range MX-U40 powering four cameras and the high-end quad core MX-U80 delivering maximum processing speed up to four cameras.
Powered by IMPACT Software, the MX-U family gives you the speed and flexibility to tackle even the most demanding inspection applications in Pharma, Food & Beverage and Electronics.
- Ultra high-speed using the latest Intel multi-core chipsets
- High performance USB 3.0 ports support a wide selection of cameras
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7)
- IMPACT Software Suite included for countless applications
- Multi-camera support for multi-point inspections
- External dongle for easier SW license management