Open eVision 2.0 is a rich suite of reliable, powerful and flexible software tools dedicated to image processing and analysis. Open eVision contains a set of 64-bit and 32-bit libraries designed to be integrated into your C++, .NET or ActiveX application.
The general purpose libraries, EasyImage, EasyColor, EasyObject, EasyMatch, EasyFind and EasyGauge cover applications such as image filtering and enhancement, blob analysis, pattern matching, alignment and metrology.
The mark inspection libraries, EasyOCV, EasyOCR, EasyBarCode and EasyMatrixCode, include functions for optical character recognition, character printing inspection and 1D / 2D barcode reading.
At a glance…
- Hardware-independant libraries. Compatible with any image source, including frame grabbers, GigE Vision and USB3 Vision cameras
- 64-bit libraries for C++ and .NET and 32-bit libraries for C++, .NET or ActiveX development
- Accurate: sub-pixel measurement and calibration
- Compatible with Windows’ x86 processor architecture and a large variety of programming languages and development environments
- Easy to learn and use
- Robust, flexible and powerful