Microline ML x674/ML x694 gives high quantum efficiency, exceptionally low read noise, and high spatial resolution making it an ideal candidate for low light applications such as fluorescence.
- Sensor Cooling up to 65°C below ambient (air cooled)
- Interline sensor operation at 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Full frame sensor operation up to 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Dual Super Coated AR Window – VIEW REFLECTANCE INFORMATION
- Heavy weight performance in a 2.8 lbs package
- Liquid or Air Cooled base
- RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology standard
- Video mode with interline sensors – focus and centre images live!
- Small Footprint (3.7 x 3.7 x 5in.)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
Standard configuration: single channel with software- selectable download speeds: 1.5 MHz for exceptionally low noise, and 12 MHz
Optional configuration: 2 channels at 12 MHz each and Optional liquid circulation for cooling
Standard C-mount thread or optional FLI dovetail for use with a variety of adapters, such as Nikon F-mount or Canon EOS