MidOpt Neutral Density Filters serves as “sunglasses” for your system and can be used with monochrome or colour cameras. Designed to reduce light intensity neutrally over a specific wavelength range without affecting image colour or contrast.
- Available in a variety of optical densities
- Reduce light intensity while maintaining a wide aperture and shallow depth of field
- Minimise pixel saturation
- Can be stacked with other Neutral Density Filters to test various optical densities
- Exceptional surface quality; 40/20 scratch/dig
Applications include imaging in intense lighting situations (i.e. molten metal and welding), outdoor aerial imaging and photography. Neutral Density Filters help reduce shutter speed to create blur, preventing a “jello” effect in aerial imaging.