The MPX 21×4 fanless Embedded PC series consists of three models:
MPX 2174G is an automation PC platform powered by the energy efficient Intel Celeron 847 1.1GHz processor, including up to 4GB on-board DDR3 SODIMM memory.
MPX 2174GL is an is an automation PC platform powered by the energy efficient Intel Celeron 807UE 1.0GHz processor, including up to 4GB on-board DDR3 SODIMM memory.
MPX 2184 is an automation PC platform powered by the high performance Intel Core i7 2655LE 2.2GHz processor, including up to 8GB on-board DDR3 SODIMM memory.
- Cost effective automation PC solution
- 4-CH GigE interface for use with Gige cameras
- Fanless design with no internal cabling for system reliability
- No internal cabling ensuring system reliability under shock or vibration conditions
- DVI-I, HDMI and Display Port video output for dual display support
- 2 x RS-232 ports and 2 x RS-232/422/485 ports with automatic flow control
- Quad high performance 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet LAN with Boot-on-LAN and Wake-on-LAN support
- Supports 2xPCI-104 plug-in card with daughterboard expansion
- Wide 9 to 36V DC power input supported
- Great operating temperature range of -10 to 60oC
- Dimensions – 255 x 152 x 69mm
- IP40 ingress protection