The racer is Basler’s latest line scan camera series and is based on next generation CMOS sensors with 2k to 12k resolution and up to 80 kHz line rate
The racer is offered at an extremely attractive price which is enabling customers to benefit from line scan technology in more industries than ever before.
Measuring a slim 36.2 mm x 56 mm x 62 mm (without lens adapter or connectors), it’s an ideal fit for most systems and perfect for multi-camera applications.
Flexible lens mount means wider lens choice – Options for F-mount and M42 (×1.0 or ×0.75)
Features of racer
- Line scan rates of 80 kHz
- Excellent image quality
- GigE and CameraLink interfaces
- The latest CMOS technology
- Low energy consumption and heat dissipation
Why use a Basler ace camera from Multipix Imaging?
- Every Basler camera is subjected to extensive optical and mechanical tests before shipping.
- Time is taken to discuss your requirements and offer the best camera advice
- You benefit from a UK sales and support team with extensive vision knowledge.
- Advice on everything from illumination to the image processing software and application solutions.
Beyond their high-performance sensors, Basler beat cameras incorporate other features developed over 25 years of imaging experience and camera design expertise.
Applications and industries using line scan
- Web inspection (wood, paper, foil, etc.)
- High-speed high-resolution print inspection
- Surface inspection (printed circuit boards, flat panels and displays, semiconductors etc.)
- Food inspection
- Document scanning, and postal sorting