Rapidly add high-performance GigE Vision connectivity to cameras with Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-Mini Embedded Video Interface hardware providing system and camera manufacturers with a straightforward way to integrate Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) video connectivity into their products.
- Compact and low power
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- Throughput up to GigE’s full 1 Gb/s rate
- Up to 24-bit, 90 MHz parallel LVTTL/LVCMOS video input, and 2 interleaved taps
- Line scan and area scan modes
- 32 MB frame buffer for store-and-forward applications
- Updateable firmware via the GigE port for ease of manufacturing and feature upgrades in the field