Benefit from the long-distance cabling and multicasting capabilities of GigE for Sony block camera
Pleora’s iPORT™ SB-GigE External Frame Grabbers improve the usability of Sony block cameras by allowing systems manufacturers and integrators to treat them as native GigE Vision® cameras. Leverage the simple, long-distance cabling of Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) for both video and control signals.
The SB-GigE presents a user friendly interface to the Sony® VISCA™ protocol set, both graphically and in the eBUS SDK (software development kit) . This allows system designers to rapidly prototype interactions between the SB-GigE, the Sony block camera, and their software as well as quickly deploy production-ready software.
- Transforms Sony block cameras into GigE Vision cameras
- Power, control, and video over the same cable
- Plugs into a wide range of computing platforms without needing a PCI frame grabber
- Transmits full-resolution images at the maximum rate supported by the block camera
- Simplifies Sony VISCA interface
The SB-GigE is bundled with Pleora’s feature rich application toolkit, eBUS™ SDK, and compatible with Pleora’s vDisplay™ External Frame Grabbers, which deliver video directly to a monitor.