Computar have announced the release of their new MPZ Lens Series featuring super high-resolution operation with precise accuracy. Computar offers an extensive selection of models compatible with 1″ sensor format, e.g., IMX255 (1”, 8.9MP, 3.45μm), IMX183 (1”, 20MP, 2.4μm).
This compact & lightweight lens series is designed for nominal distortion and optimal corner brightness with a vibration resistance of 5G.
“The quality optics of this machine vision lens series provides high-resolution images with the lowest possible geometrical distortion,” stated Terry Sekiya, Sales and Marketing Manager, Computar Optics Group.
- Compatible with 1″ Sensor Format, e.g., IMX255 (1”, 8.9MP, 3.45μm), IMX183 (1”, 20MP, 2.4μm)
- Fixed Focal Lengths – 8, 12, 16, 25, 35, 50, and 75mm
- High Performance at Short Working Distance (from 0.1m)
- Good Resolution from INF to MOD for Floating Design
- Vibration Resistance up to 5G
- Image Circle Ø16.0mm