FLIR A400/A700 Thermal Image Streaming Camera series offer the monitoring capabilities needed to accurately detect and identify thermal issues across manufacturing and industrial processes.
With multiple field-of-view choices, multi-streaming capabilities, motorised focus control and optional compressed radiometric streaming over Wi-Fi, these fixed-mount camera solutions can tackle the most complex remote monitoring objectives. With the smart sensor configuration, the cameras include a variety of different measurement tools and the ability to sound alarms when they are required.
There are two different ranges of the A400 & A700 series. The Smart Sensor Series and the Image Streaming Series:
The IA400 or A700 for Image Streaming offers a more detailed view of what it is you are analysing through the camera, whereas the Smart Sensor series offers built-in analytics ready to be interpreted onto your system/s.
KEY FEATURES OF THE A400 & A700 CAMERAS
- The option of having a total of 4 different lenses
- WiFi is optional on all cameras allowing connectivity between cameras
- Optional use of MSX® for image enhancement
- Features macro mode for more detailed analysis
- High image quality with each range, for crisper images than ever
- Accurate measurements (+2°C) throughout the series
- Flexible alarm systems tailored to your needs based on the reference temperature
- Superior connectivity, through features such as WiFi, Modbus TCP, and Ethernet/IP. All of which simplifies integration into HMI/SCADAPrepares for digitisation through MQTT protocol
- Integrates easily into web services with the REST API over XML or JSON
- Improves the definition of areas of interest and object analysis with the polygon line function
- Superior I/O control via Modbus TCP Master enables integration with industrial automation systems using analogue and digital control
- Improves temperature accuracy for objects near and far with precision motorised focus
- Increases contrast in even-temperature scenes and enhance edge detail in low light using FSX® (Flexible Scene Enhancement) technology