Save 25% on MERLIC!
October 20th will see the release of the new update for MERLIC 5. The update (5.2) see’s a host of new features being delivered and aims to solve demanding machine vision applications while being quick and easy to implement. So what does MERLIC 5.2 bring that will help you?
- Global Context Anomaly Detection
- A newly developed Deep Learning method detects variants of anomalies by understanding the logical context of images. You don’t even need to write a single line of code!
- MVTec EasyParams
- Camera parameters have never been easier to find. EasyParams lets you put your application into operation more quickly, regardless of the camera. MVTec’s EasyParams will save all your settings automatically for you!
- Extension of the functional scope of the “Extensions Tool”
- Want to do more with MERLIC? Extension Tool Add-On enables you to implement your custom tools based on MVTec’s HALCON. Connect the HDevelop environment directly to MERLIC!
- Export image data from MERLIC to other interfaces
- This handy feature will allow you to use images for visualization purposes directly via the communication interface. It will also allow saving images separately for quality assurance purposes.
- Concept Tools: Preview of “Segment Image Pixel-Precise”
- Concept Tools provides the first taste of future functions. Concept Tools-AI provides a test platform for “Segment Image Pixel-Precise”, which makes it possible to locate trained defect classes with pixel precision.
Join us on October 20th, 2022, from 08:00 – 09:00 for a live walk-through!