It has certainly been a busy week for Multipix after exhibiting at the PPMA Total Show 2016. Multipix presented MVTec’s new image processing software MERLIC as well as a range of smart cameras and 3D camera technology. The show was mainly focused on processing and packaging applications.
Here’s a round-up of what you missed…
- NEW Machine Vision Imaging Software MERLIC from MVTec, simple to set up and no programming required.
- Latest CMOS sensor cameras from Basler, Imperx and IO Industries bring better quality images and greater speed with sensors from Sony, ON-Semi, Aptina and CMOSIS.
- The Basler board level dart camera, the perfect solution for OEM’s and System Integrators will be displayed as an embedded solution.
- Easy to use 3D cameras from SmartRay utilising HALCON imaging tools, using different technology to produce 3D images. Multipix highlighted which is suitable for certain applications.
- Datalogic Smart cameras powered by IMPACT software for inspection solutions.
Congratulations to Colin Jolliffe, our MERLIC dice throw competition winner! There’s a bottle of champagne coming your way Colin!
Apprentice of the year award
This year we entered our Digital Marketing & Social Media Apprentice Kerry Walker for the PPMA ‘Apprentice of the year’ award. After a great evening of entertainment we are pleased to say she came away with the ‘Highly Commended’ award.
If you have any questions regarding our products then please contact our sales team.