1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern the sale and purchase of products through our website.
1.2 You will be asked to give your express agreement to these terms and conditions before you place an order on our website.
1.3 You warrant and represent to us that you contract with us under these terms and conditions exclusively in the course of a business and not as a consumer.
2.1 In these terms and conditions:
- (a) “we” means Multipix Imaging Components Ltd; and
- (b) “you” means our customer or prospective customer,
and “us”, “our” and “your” should be construed accordingly.
3. Order process
3.1 The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” rather than a contractual offer.
3.2 No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure set out in this
3.3 To enter into a contract through our website to purchase products from us, the following steps must be taken: you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details; once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to the terms of this document; you will be transferred to our payment service provider’s website, and our payment service provider will handle your payment; we will then send you an initial acknowledgement; and once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
4.1 The following types of products are or may be available on our website from time to time: Cameras, Lenses, Frame grabbers and accessories.
4.2 We may periodically change the products available on our website, and we do not undertake to continue to supply any particular product or type of product.
5.1 Our prices are quoted on our website.
5.2 We will from time to time change the prices quoted on our website, but this will not affect contracts that have previously come into force.
5.3 All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website are stated exclusive of VAT.
5.4 It is possible that prices on the website may be incorrectly quoted; accordingly, we will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that the correct price will be notified to you before the contract comes into force.
5.5 In addition to the price of the products, you will have to pay a delivery charge, which will be notified to you before the contract of sale comes into force.
6.1 You must, during the checkout process, pay the prices of the products you order.
6.2 Payments may be made by any of the permitted methods specified on our website from time to time.
6.3 If you fail to pay to us any amount due under these terms and conditions in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions, then we may withhold the products ordered and/or by written notice to you at any time cancel the contract of sale for the products.
6.4 If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within 7days following the date of our written request:
- (a) an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- (b) all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- (c) an administration fee of GBP 25.00 including VAT; and
- (d) all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this Section 6.4 (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees),
and for the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognise or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result, this will constitute an unjustified charge-back for the purposes of this Section 6.4.
7.1 Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out in our delivery policy document.
7.2 We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
7.3 We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the order confirmation, within 7 days following the date of the order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
7.4 We will only deliver products to addresses in Mainland UK, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
8. Risk and ownership
8.1 The products you purchase from us will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
8.2 Ownership of a product that you purchase from us will pass to you upon the later of:
- (a) delivery of the product; and
- (b) receipt by us in cleared funds of all amounts due in respect of the product (including delivery charges).
8.3 Until ownership of a product has passed to you, you will possess the product as our fiduciary agent and bailee.
8.4 Until ownership of a product has passed to you:
- (a) you must store the product separately from other goods; and
- (b) you must ensure that the product is clearly identifiable as belonging to us.
9. Warranties and representations
9.1 You warrant and represent to us that:
- (a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- (b) you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms and conditions;
- (c) all the information that you provide to us in connection with your order is true, accurate, complete and non-misleading; and
- (d) you will be able to take delivery of the products in accordance with these terms and condition and our delivery policy.
9.2 We warrant to you that:
- (a) we have the right to sell the products that you buy;
- (b) the products we sell to you are sold free from any charge or encumbrance, except as specified in these terms and conditions;
- (c) you shall enjoy quiet possession of the products you buy, except as specified in these terms and conditions;
- (d) the products you buy will correspond to any description published on our website; and
- (e) the products you buy will be of satisfactory quality.
9.3 All of our warranties and representations relating to the supply of products are set out in these terms and conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 11.1, all other warranties and representations are expressly excluded.
10. Breach of product warranty
10.1 If you believe that products you have purchased from us breach any of the warranties set out in Section 9.2, please contact us to discuss the issue and arrangements for the return of the products.
10.2 If products you purchase from us do not conform with the warranties set out in Section 9.2, then you will be entitled to a refund of all amounts paid in respect of those products. Alternatively and subject to availability, we may agree to supply you with replacement products, in which case we will pay the cost of delivering those replacement products to you. In either case we will reimburse you for your reasonable expenses incurred in returning the products to us.
10.3 If you return a product in contravention of these terms and conditions, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- (a) we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
11. Limitations and exclusions of liability
11.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
11.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 11 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 11.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
11.3 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
11.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
11.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
11.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
11.7 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
12. Order cancellation
12.1 We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions immediately, by giving you written notice of termination, if:
- (a) you fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to us under that contract; or
- (b) you commit any material breach of that contract.
12.2 We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions by written notice to you if:
- (a) you cease to trade;
- (b) you become insolvent or unable to pay your debts within the meaning of the insolvency legislation applicable to you;
- (c) a person (including the holder of a charge or other security interest) is appointed to manage or take control of the whole or part of your business or assets, or notice of an intention to appoint such a person is given or documents relating to such an appointment are filed with any court;
- (d) the ability of your creditors to take any action to enforce their debts is suspended, restricted or prevented, or some or all of your creditors accept, by agreement or pursuant to a court order, an amount of less than the sums owing to them in satisfaction of those sums; or
(e) any process is instituted which could lead to you being dissolved and your assets being distributed to your creditors, shareholders or other contributors.
12.3 We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions by written notice to you if we are prevented from fulfilling that contract by any event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any unavailability of raw materials, components or products, or any power failure, industrial dispute affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fire, flood, disaster, riot, terrorist attack or war.
13. Consequences of order cancellation
13.1 If a contract under these terms and conditions is cancelled in accordance with Section 12:
- (a) we will cease to have any obligation to deliver products which are undelivered at the date of cancellation;
- (b) you will continue to have an obligation where applicable to pay for products which have been delivered at the date of cancellation (without prejudice to any right we may have to recover the products); and
- (c) all the other provisions of these terms and conditions will cease to have effect, except that Sections 1.3, 6.4, 8, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 will survive termination and continue in effect indefinitely.
14.1 These terms and conditions shall not constitute or effect any assignment or licence of any intellectual property rights.
14.2 These terms and conditions shall not govern the licensing of works (including software and literary works) comprised or stored in products.
14.3 These terms and conditions shall not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products (other than delivery services).
15.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
15.2 A revision of these terms and conditions will apply to contracts entered into at any time following the time of the revision, but will not affect contracts made before the time of the revision.
16.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
16.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
17. No waivers
17.1 No breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions will be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach.
17.2 No waiver of any breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of any other breach of that provision or any breach of any other provision of that contract.
18.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
18.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
19. Third party rights
19.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
19.2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
20. Entire agreement
20.1 Subject to Section 11.1, these terms and conditions, together with our delivery policy and our returns policy shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products.
21. Law and jurisdiction
21.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
21.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
22. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
22.1 We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
22.2 These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
22.3 Our VAT number is GB154141636.
22.4 The website of the European Union’s online dispute resolution platform is available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main. The online dispute resolution platform may be used for resolving disputes.
23. Our details
23.1 This website is owned and operated by Multipix Imaging Components Ltd.
23.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 8252151, and our registered office is as detailed on the website.
23.3 Our principal place of business is the registered office.
23.4 You can contact us:
- (a) by post, using the postal address on the website;
- (b) using our website contact form;
- (c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- (d) by email, using [the email address published on our website from time to time.