A compact design makes the new pulse series from Basler an ideal camera to be in the medical / life sciences markets, traffic (ITS) and retail, as well as for microscopy applications.
The Basler pulse stands out with its light weight and compact 38.8 mm x 28.2 mm (diameter x length). The robust and elegant metal housing of the pulse series has an integrated tripod adapter and the CS-mount can easily be converted to a C or S mount. Equipped with the easy-to-use USB3 Vision interface and impressively low 1.3 watt power consumption. With its new generation of CMOS sensor technology, the camera series offers excellent colourful image quality, with resolutions between 1.2 and 5 MP. Global shutter and rolling shutter options are available, as well as frame rates up to 54 fps.
The Basler pulse is suitable for a multitude of applications, including:
- Educational, routine and scientific microscopy
- Laboratory scientific, diagnostic equipment and automation
- Patient positioning control and virtual patient observation
- Border and access control
- People recognition, counting and tracking
- In-vehicle automatic license plate recognition (ALPR)
- Wheel alignment