Multipix returned to Photonex on the 12th-13th October 2016 to exhibit a range of new and popular products in the machine vision industry this year. Highlights of the show included a live MERLIC demo demonstrating this one-of-a-kind image processing software. Multipix’s very own Mike Morgan also gave an insightful speech on the new Time-of-Flight technology at the Industrial Vision Works seminar.
Here’s what you missed…
- NEW Machine Vision Imaging Software MERLIC from MVTec, Simple to set up and no programming required.
- Latest CMOS sensor cameras from Basler & Imperx and IO Industries bring better quality images and greater speed with sensors from Sony, ON-Semi, Aptina and CMOSIS.
- The Basler board level dart camera, the perfect solution for OEM’s and System Integrators will be displayed as an embedded solution.
- Coaxlink frame grabber boards from Euresys will be matched with Imperx & IO Industries CoaXPress camera series.
- Easy to use 3D cameras from SmartRay utilising HALCON imaging tools. Multipix highlight suitability for certain applications.
- Datalogic Smart cameras powered by IMPACT software for simply inspection solutions.
- Basler’s Time-of-Flight camera for shape and volume measurement.
- Telecentric and non-telecentric lenses, what is best for your application and when to use them.
- Machine Vision Lighting, a fantastic collection from low cost everyday ranges to special purpose built options.
Congratulations to Graham Powell, our MERLIC dice throw competition winner! There’s a bottle of champagne coming your way Graham!
If you have any questions regarding our products then please contact our sales team.