Showing all 8 results
Different on-axis technology for a wide variety of applications
- IFV/IFVH Series with prism/beam-splitter technology.
- IFH Square Dome Series
- IV/IHV/IHVB Coaxial Spot Series
Moritex Infrared Lighting
Provides image recognition at high contrast especially for items that are difficult to view in visible light. Lighting is also effective for materials that chemically react to visible light rays or allow IR wavelength trnasmissionSelect options Learn more Buy online
Moritex MG-Wave Backlights
4 different series of backlights including array and edge type construction, conventional and SMT type LEDs, voltage and current driven giving very high intensity and/or very high uniformity.Select options Learn more Buy online
Moritex MG-Wave Coaxial
These items deliver uniform simulated coaxial light.
- Highly uniform pseudo-coaxial (on axis) lighting
- Designed for use with telecentric MML Series and other lenses without built-in coaxial illumination
Moritex MG-Wave Domelights
2 series of constant current dome lights including the MSDC series with very high intensity LEDs and diameters up to 360mm and the MDML series of glowing reflector type dome lights producing very uniform output.Read more Learn more Buy online
Moritex MG-Wave Ringlight Series
The Moritex MG-Wave series is current driven for maximum performance.
Various ranges of LED ringlights for general purpose, low angle, darkfield and shadowless applications.
UV, Blue, Green, Red, IR(850nm) & White
Moritex UV Lighting
- Provides image recognition at high contrast levels, especially for images that are difficult to recognise with visible light
- Can be used for fluorescence applications
- Use with a UV light range camera
Opto Pattern Projectors LTPRUP
LTPRUP series are powerful LED pattern projectors designed for fast image acquisition in high speed applications where camera exposure time is minimum. LTPR series ensures thinner lines, sharper edges and more homogeneous illumination than lasers.Select options Learn more Buy online