PCIe 3.0 eight-connection CoaXPress frame grabber
AT A GLANCE
- Eight CoaXPress CXP-6 connections: 5,000 MB/s camera bandwidth
- Connect up to eight CoaXPress cameras to one card
- PCIe 3.0 (Gen 3) x8 bus: 6,700 MB/s bus bandwidth
- Feature-rich set of 10 digital I/O lines
- Extensive camera control functions
- Memento Event Logging Tool
Use of Standard Coaxial cabling
Coaxial cabling allows for longer distances between the camera and the frame grabber. Furthermore, these cables offer greater reliability and flexibility. At full speed, a cable of up to 35 meters can be used. At half-speed, a distance of 100 meters can be achieved. This clearly reduces the need for repeaters.
A single cable supports data transfer, camera control, trigger and power supply (up to 13W) simplifying the integration and decreasing the costs and the CoaXPress standard offers the real time triggering capabilities required by industrial machine vision applications. The Coaxlink cards take advantage of the robust push/pull latching system of DIN 1.0/2.3 connectors for reliable industrial applications.