Acquire images from the fastest and highest resolution cameras with the use of the Euresys Coaxlink Quad capture card.
Quad CXP-6 frame grabber with on-board laser line extraction for 3D profiling.
At a Glance:
- Laser line extraction with zero host CPU usage
- Real-time generation of 16-bit 3D height maps
- Choice of algorithms: Maximum, Peak, Center of Gravity (COG)
- Precision: up to 1/256 pixel (with Peak and COG algorithms)
- Performance: 19,000 profiles/s from 1024 x 128 images. 38,000 profiles/s from 1024 x 64 images
Use of Standard Coaxial cabling
Coaxial cabling allows for longer distances between the camera and the frame grabber. Furthermore, these cables offer greater reliability and flexibility. At full speed, a cable of up to 35 meters can be used. At half-speed, a distance of 100 meters can be achieved. This clearly reduces the need for repeaters.
A single cable supports data transfer, camera control, trigger and power supply (up to 13W) simplifying the integration and decreasing the costs and the CoaXPress standard offers the real time triggering capabilities required by industrial machine vision applications. The Coaxlink cards take advantage of the robust push/pull latching system of DIN 1.0/2.3 connectors for reliable industrial applications.