Hyperion systems were developed to satisfy an OEM need for cameras with a shorter distance front-to-back. Hyperions use MicroLine electronics, and support any sensor listed for MicroLines, with one caveat: Hyperions do not support 63.5 or 65mm shutters. Hyperions offer the same deep cooling, high frame rates, and low noise as MicroLine cameras. Please contact FLI if there is a particular sensor of interest that is not listed below.
Ideal for OEM, life science, and astronomy applications.
- Sensor Cooling up to 60°C below ambient
- Digitization up to 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Choice of Windows – View Transmissivity Curves
- Heavy weight performance in a 3.4 lbs package
- Air Cooled or Liquid Cooled base
- RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology standard
- Streaming mode with interline sensors
- Thin Front to Back Design
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
Hyperion Imaging System Overview
Hyperion High Performance CCD Cameras set the standard in key performance areas that include: Download Speeds, Cooling, Low Noise Operation, RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology, Image Quality, and Linearity. Hyperion cameras are available with a wide variety of sensors that include full-frame front illuminated, full-frame back illuminated, frame transfer and interline.
The System is ideal for:
• X-ray Applications
• Astronomical Imaging
• Scientific Imaging
• Forensic Applications
• Transmission Electron Microscopy
Custom applications have included high altitude imaging, vacuum setup, mine searches, ultra cold weather installations, and internal lens mounting (within 0.006” of the sensor surface).