At 3.7 x 3.7 x 5 inches the MicroLine is a small camera with big camera capabilities. Each component of the MicroLine camera is designed and manufactured for a long life in the most demanding conditions. MicroLine download speeds are fast yet maintain the 16-bit resolution necessary to pro- duce high quality images. MicroLine achieves a minimum of 65° C sustainable cooling without water assist. Simply set the MicroLine cooling where you want it and the camera will do the rest, quickly and without worries.
- Sensor Cooling up to 65°C below ambient (air cooled)
- Interline sensor operation at 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Full frame sensor operation up to 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Dual Super Coated AR Window
- Heavy weight performance in a 2.8 lbs package
- Liquid or Air Cooled base
- RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology standard
- Video mode with interline sensors – focus and centre images live!
- Small Footprint (3.7 x 3.7 x 5in.)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
The MLx285 hardware can be configured for microsecond or millisecond exposure resolution. When set up for microsecond timing, the exposure range is 100 microseconds to 35 minutes. When set up for millisecond timing, the exposure range is 1 millisecond to 24 days.