Goodbye Goliath! MicroLine is smaller and lighter-weight than the competition, but outperforms them in key areas such as noise, frame quality, download speeds, bit-depth, and CCD cooling.
- Sensor Cooling up to 60°C below ambient (air cooled)
- Digitization up to 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Choice of Windows – View Transmissivity Curves
- Heavy weight performance in a 2.8 lbs package
- Liquid or Air Cooled base
- RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology standard
- Streaming mode with interline sensors
- Small Footprint (3.7 x 3.7 x 5in.)
- Reaches operating temperatures in 5 minutes!
- Single, Dual, or Quad Output (4 Ch) Capable
MicroLine High Performance CCD Cameras set the standard in key performance areas that include:
Download Speeds, Cooling, Low Noise Operation, RBI Anti-Ghosting Technology, Image Quality, and Linearity. MicroLine cameras are available with a wide variety of sensors that include full-frame front illuminated, full-frame back illuminated, frame transfer and interline.
- X-ray Applications
- Astronomical Imaging
- Scientific Imaging
- Forensic Applications
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
Custom applications have included high altitude imaging, vacuum setup, mine searches, ultra cold weather installations, and internal lens mounting (within 0.006” of the sensor surface).