The FLIR A310 is the perfect thermal camera for remote monitor and accessible over the internet using TCP/IP.
Critical equipment and asset monitoring
With built-in automated analysis it is possible to monitor an area or equipment 24/7 , safe in the knowledge that if the temperature rises to dangerous levels then the camera will automatically output an alarm.
By monitoring specific points it the image or area measurements or even temperature differences, the user can set predetermined temperature limits. If these are reached the camera can automatically send the thermal images as an email or raise an alarming using the I/O.
See problems before they become costly failures, preventing downtime and enhancing worker safety.
The microbolometer thermal sensor used in the A310 is 320 x 240 pixels and detects temperature differences as small as 50mK.
Flexible camera features
View the images either by;
- Streaming MPEG-4 video over Ethernet to a PC or similar device.
- Use the composite video output of PAL/NTSC for viewing on a monitor or capturing/recording.
Control the camera over the Internet using the TCP/IP interface.
- Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP compliant so alarms and analysis can be easily communicated to a PLC.
- An image masking function allows you to select only the relevant part of the image for your analysis.
- They come with a built-in 25° lens with motorized focus, although other lenses options are available at time of ordering.
The FLIR A310 can be ordered already built into an environmental housing. The housing increases the environmental specifications of the FLIR A310 to IP66, without affecting any of the camera’s features. It is ideal when the camera needs to be installed in dusty or wet environments.
The housing is available for A300 cameras that are equipped with 7, 15, 25, 45 or 90° FOV lenses.
Applications for the FLIR A310 thermal camera
- Fire prevention ie. assets warehouse monitoring, waste/refuse plants, coal pile storage, waste bunkers
- Condition monitoring – ie. high- and low voltage installations, turbines, compressors and other electrical and mechanical equipment.
A310f- Fixed Mount thermal imaging camera
A310pt- Multi Sensor thermal imaging camera
A310ex- Fully compliant with ATEX regulations