HIKrobot CE GigE Vision Camera
High quality and exceptional performance levels combined with competitive pricing; The HIKrobot CE GigE series is providing many vision professionals with the camera solution they long for.
- High performance CMOS sensors including STARVIS and Pregius sensors from Sony as well as PYTHON sensors from ON Semiconductor
- The Rolling Shutter cameras support Global Reset mode: work with LED strobe light to acquire images of fast-moving object without distortion
- Adjustment of gain, exposure time, white balance, gamma correction, LUT, etc.
- Supports a variety of trigger options; hardware trigger, software trigger and free run mode
- User defined ROI to improve frame rate by reducing resolution
- Features such as Binning mode, which improves camera sensitivity
- GigE interface, with maximum transmission distance up to 100m
- 128 MB on-board buffer, which enables to cache multiple pictures for data transmission or image retransmission in Burst mode
- Compatible with GigE Vision protocol and GenICam standard and can be seamlessly connected to third-party software platforms such as Euresys Open eVision and MVTec HALCON
- CE, FCC, RoHS, certification
- 3 year warranty
Why use a HIKrobot CE camera from Multipix Imaging?
- Multipix have an extensive HIKrobot range available for evaluation
- Time is taken to discuss your requirements and offer the best camera technology advice for your application.
- You benefit from a UK sales and support team with extensive vision knowledge.
- Advice on everything from illumination to the image processing software and application solutions.
Applications for HIKrobot CE Cameras
Perfect for many inspection or visualisation tasks, here are some application examples where the HIKrobot CE cameras are being used today.
- Quality Control in Factory Automation for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- Production Control in Factory Automation such as colour inspection/print inspection and product separation and selection.
- Life Science and Medical for both lab automation and science
- Creating 3D solutions including automation with robots
- Agriculture, Traffic & Transportation, Retail and Logistics