HIKrobot CH USB3 Vision Camera
High quality and exceptional performance levels combined with competitive pricing; The HIKrobot CH USB3 series is providing many vision professionals with the camera solution they long for when the application demands high resolution sensors.
- High performance – High Resolution CMOS sensors
- Adjustment of gain, exposure time, white balance, gamma correction, LUT, etc.
- HDR polling ; cyclical gain and exposure adjustment under difference lighting conditions
- Supports a variety of trigger options; hardware trigger, software trigger and free run mode
- User defined ROI to improve frame rate by reducing resolution
- Features such as Binning mode, which improves camera sensitivity
- Compatible with USB3 Vision protocol and GenICam standard and can be seamlessly connected to third-party software platforms such as Euresys Open eVision and MVTec HALCON
- CE, FCC, RoHS, KC certification
- 3 year warranty
Quick guide reference table of the HIKrobot CH USB3 camera series
Why use a HIKrobot CH camera from Multipix Imaging?
- Multipix have an extensive HIKrobot range available for evaluation
- Time is taken to discuss your requirements and offer the best camera technology advice for your application.
- You benefit from a UK sales and support team with extensive vision knowledge.
- Advice on everything from illumination to the image processing software and application solutions.
Applications for HIKrobot CH Cameras
Perfect for many inspection or visualisation tasks, here are some application examples where the ace cameras are being used today.
- Quality Control for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- Production Control typical with colour inspection, print inspection and automatic product separation and selection.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) often used in food and beverage package inspection for best for date and production print verification.
- Creating low cost 3D solutions including automation with robots