HIKrobot CU industrial vision cameras
The CU series is designed with low power-consuming platform and stable performance, which creates a universal industrial camera product that satisfies the requirements for stability and necessary functions, helping users to obtain vision applications more easily.
High quality and exceptional performance levels combined with competitive pricing; The HIKrobot CU series is providing many vision professionals with the camera solution they long for.
- Adopts low consumption platform with stable performance.
- Supports wide dynamic range, noise reduction and sharpness functions.
- Adopts customized filter with strong anti-interference ability.
- Supports hardware trigger, software trigger, free run, etc.
- Adopts GigE interface and max. transmission distance of 100 meters without relay.
- Compatible with GigE Vision V2.0 Protocol, GenlCam Standard, and third-party software based on the protocol and standard.
Built-in Image Preprocessing
With the built-in ISP algorithms like wide dynamic range, noise reduction and sharpness, it can be flexibly adjusted according to the user’s actual scenarios, so as to minimize external interference, stabilize imaging, and reduce the burden on the back-end algorithm.
Why use a HIKrobot CU camera from Multipix Imaging?
- Multipix have an extensive HIKrobot range available for evaluation
- Time is taken to discuss your requirements and offer the best camera advice
- You benefit from a UK sales and support team with extensive vision knowledge.
- Advice on everything from illumination to the image processing software and application solutions.
Applications for HIKrobot CU Cameras
Perfect for many inspection or visualisation tasks, here are some application examples where the HIKrobot CA cameras are being used today.
- Quality Control in Factory Automation for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- Production Control in Factory Automation such as colour inspection/print inspection and product separation and selection.
- Life Science and Medical for both lab automation and science
- Creating 3D solutions including automation with robots
- Agriculture, Traffic & Transportation, Retail and Logistics