The HIKrobot MV-GC1100 framegrabber supports Camera Link protocol, and supports Base, Medium, Full, and 80-bit configuration modes. It adopts 1 GB on-board memory to cache images. The frame grabber provides SDK interface and complies with Genlcam standard for secondary development.
- Supports Camera Link protocol with two SDR connectors accessing up to 6.8 Gbps data transfer speed theoretically.
- Supports PoCL with each channel providing 4 W at most.
- Adopts multiple I/O connectors for input and output.
- Provides SDK and supports GenTL protocol for secondary development.
- Complies with Genlcam standard.