Imperx Bobcat is a versatile range of industrial machine cameras ranging from VGA to 29MP resolution.
Bobcat is an advanced high-speed progressive scan, fully programmable CCD camera designed for imaging applications that require high quality images with powerful features and flexibility.
Multipix Imaging offer a variety of CoaXPress frame grabbers from Euresys and a range of CoaXPress cables, easing the integration for our customers.
These cameras use state of the art Truesense (OnSemi) CCD Interline Transfer sensors and offer high quality-low noise images. The camera features including 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x and 8x independent vertical and horizontal binning for increased sensitivity and up to 7 programmable regions of interest.
The TRUESENSE Sparse Colour Filter Pattern (Sparse CFA) is a four-channel alternative for obtaining full-colour images from a single image sensor. Learn More
Image Processing for best image quality
The camera has internal image processing. The feature set includes;
- Hot pixel and defective pixel correction
- Auto gain and auto exposure control
- Auto white balance
- Two look up tables (dynamic transfer function correction) with pre-built programmable corrections for gamma and knee-point corrections.
MIL SPEC 810F industrial camera
Bobcats use industrial grade components assuring dependable use with an extended temperature range of -40ÀöC to +85ÀöC and shock/vibration performance of >1000G/100G. The IMPERX design is a MIL SPEC 810F product and has a certification of MTBF of > 660,000 hours @ 40ÀöC (Telcordia SR-332).
Applications for Imperx Bobcats
Examples of where to use industrial machine vision cameras;
- Medical Imaging including inspection of tissue and cells, ophthalmological equipment and robotic surgery.
- Traffic and Transportation such as number plate recognition, road inspection, rail inspection, motorway and access monitoring.
- Industrial Manufacturing/Automation Inspection – soldering , electronic components, measurements, silicon wafer, PC, X-ray