Powerful software designed to handle all of the data recording requirements for an application. Whether your needs are to record a single video camera in the lab, or 15 high-speed cameras at a rocket launch, Streams 7 has the capability. Provides simultaneous data recording from a variety of streaming devices, synchronising these data streams using computer time, GPS time, or IRIG-B time. This makes Streams 7 a perfect match for apps such as airborne recording systems, where requirements often extend to recording data from multiple cameras, a GPS receiver, an altimeter, and a navigational instrument. Stream7 is now available supporting both x86 and x64 platforms.
With 4 different licensing structures available the pricing structure is competitive and affordable
- Supporting both x86 and x64 platforms
- Real-time synchronized data recording to hard disk from multiple devices with synchronized playback.
- Supports most analogue and digital video cameras; GPS receivers; altimeters; IMU/INS devices; sound cards; and general purpose data acquisition cards.
- Synchronisation of data streams using computer time, IRIG-B time, GPS time.
- Automatic cataloguing of recordings within video library provides quick access for playback.
- Multiple triggering methods by hardware or software, with pre-trigger recording.
- Event marking during or after recording.
- Compressed or uncompressed video recording.
- Image import/export to AVI, JPEG, TIFF, text, and raw binary files.
- Scripting for automation of recording procedures.