Go Series Camera Link – small and versatile area scan cameras
JAI’s Go Series delivers an exceptional blend of small size, high versatility, and excellent performance, all at an entry-level price, making the cameras a perfect starting point for a wide range of machine vision applications.
CMOS technology, low-noise pixels, global shutters, sequencer functions, and other advanced features help ensure image quality and operational flexibility beyond entry-level expectations.
All Go Series cameras measure 29 x 29 x 41.5 mm (excluding lens mount) and weigh less than 50 grams, enabling them to fit into small spaces or into vehicles or other applications where weight and size is critical.
Go Series product highlights include
- High performance CMOS sensor technology lets Go Series cameras maintain high frame rates despite their small size.
- The Go Series features global shutters, analog gain control, and other features to maximize image quality.
- Industrial-grade design and built for harsh industrial environments (full 3-year warranties standard).
- Go Series cameras are available with a choice of digital interfaces to fit all needs.
- Also polarized models available (GO-5100MP-USB and GO-5100MP-PGE with IMX250MZR sensor).
- UV Model (GO-5000M-PMCL-UV)
They are ruggedly built for the real world, with robust housings and extensive shock (80G) and vibration (10G) testing to maximise their ability to withstand harsh industrial environments. The Go Series carry an MTBF-rating exceeding 180,000 hours – a guarantee for reliable operation and low-cost-of-ownership throughout the cameras’ lifetime – 3 year warranty.