Go-X GigE Vision are compact, attractively-priced area scan cameras with industrial grade reliability
The Go-X Series offers compact, attractively-priced industrial area scan cameras with a blend of features, image quality and industrial grade reliability that is in high demand for the next generation of machine vision systems.
The Go-X Series incorporates the most popular Sony Pregius & Starvis CMOS IMX sensors with resolutions ranging from 2.3 to 20 megapixels and a choice of USB3 Vision or GigE Vision interfaces.
With industrial grade shock and vibration ratings (80G/10G) and excellent thermal dissipation, they are designed to keep critical inspection systems running 24/7/365.
Backed by a six-year warranty – the longest in the industry – they are built using JAI’s proven manufacturing process that has delivered field failure rates of less than two cameras per thousand over the last five years.
Go-X Series product highlights include
- Resolutions from 2.3 to 20 megapixels (Bayer color and monochrome models).
- Equipped with Sony Pregius & Starvis CMOS sensors.
- Industrial grade shock and vibration ratings (80G/10G), plus excellent thermal dissipation.
- Extensive dust prevention measures include cleanroom assembly, and a sealed sensor compartment for dust-free optical path on all models.
- Three sets of mounting holes with 20, 21, and 12 mm spacing fit most existing designs with no re-tooling.
- A free SDK plus high-level API lets you easily design for Windows, Linux, or ARM embedded platforms.
- A compact camera size (29 x 29 x 52 mm) helps to minimize the overall size of the vision system.