Introducing Kowa’s new HC-V series- made for use in high vibration and high shock environments. The design is based on Kowa’s standard 1″ HC lenses, this new robust megapixel lens series is ideal for applications that require increased durability and high optical performance.
- For megapixel applications requiring a sensor size of 1″
- Unique mechanical design to guard against strong vibration and shock.
- The two way reversible nut has been made to tightly lock the focus adjustment ring in place.
- All internal glass elements are glued to the inside housing, this improves stability.
- Interchangeable iris plates are used to select the F-stop.
What makes the Kowa HC-V Series different
The conventional locking screw system for fixing adjustable iris blades has been replaced with a system that utilises robust interchangeable iris plates to set the F-Stop.
All internal lens elements are glued together for maximum stability.