If you’re looking for a lens that will be used in high vibration and high shock environments, then Kowa´s JCM-V series is the one for you.
With a design based on Kowa´s standard 2/3 inch JC1MS lenses this robust megapixel lens series is ideal for applications that require increased durability and high optical performance.
- For megapixel applications requiring a sensor size of 2/3″ or smaller.
- Unique mechanical design to guard against strong vibration and shock.
- Two way reversible nut is utilised to tightly lock the focus adjustment ring in place.
- All internal glass elements are glued to the inside housing to improve stability.
- Interchangeable iris plates are used to select the F-stop.
- The conventional locking screw system for fixing adjustable iris blades has been replaced with a system that utilises robust interchangeable iris plates to set the F-Stop.
- The conventional locking screw system for fixing the focus ring position has been replaced with a system that utilises a two way reversible nut to lock in the focus position
- All internal lens elements are glued together for maximum stability.
Click here to watch a video on this series