The highest resolution and highest accuracy 3D camera in the world
UK customers can now benefit from the MotionCam 3D utilising Photoneo’s own patented technology, ‘Parallel Structured Light‘. Along with a custom CMOS image sensor the MotionCam-3D is proving to be the best close to mid-range 3D camera for sensing rapid motion.
The key benefits of the Parallel Structured Light technology include:
- Scanning in a rapid motion – one frame acquisition, 40 m/s motion possible
- 10 times higher resolution & accuracy than competing technologies – more efficient depth coding
technique with true, per pixel measurement
- No motion blur – 10 µs per pixel exposure time
- Rapid acquisition of 1068 x 800 point-clouds up to 60 fps
- Outdoor operation under direct sunlight – patent pending technology of active ambient light rejection
- Interreflection suppression – active ambient light rejection
- Multiple devices operational simultaneously at the same space
The MotionCam-3D Camera consists of three components: camera unit equipped with Photoneo’s custom Mosaic Shutter CMOS image sensor, laser projection unit and GPU equipped processing unit that serves as a brain for smart applications.
Take a look at these videos and see the MotionCam 3D capturing a 3D rapid motion image.