FA lenses for use with up to 9 mega-pixel resolution and image processing. This lens is optimised for a wide range of applications including electronic substrates.
Manual iris lenses compatible with 1″ format cameras up to 9 megapixels. Matching with a wide range of applications, these lenses will exhibit excellent performance in capturing high definition images right from the centre to the periphery of the image.
Since these 9MP lenses maintain high resolution right through to the periphery, the lenses satisfactorily fit to C mount line-scan cameras and sensors up to 16mm long.
- Visual inspection of printed circuit boards and sheet materials (metal, paper, film)
- Verifying type on printed matter
- Inspecting the shape, colour, and surface of food and pharmaceuticals for errors
- Confirming hairline cracks and other surface defects on diameter sheet metals
- Checking for missing pixels on LCD monitors
- Visual and foreign substance inspections on everything from precision machined items to containers
- In capturing precision machining products such as electronic substrates and wafers
High resolution and high contrast at 9 megapixels
These lenses are compatible with 3.69?m pixel pitch, 1″ format FA cameras with resolution of up to 9 megapixels. From the center to the periphery, the lenses have a high resolution of 135 lp/mm.
Due to minimal degradation of resolution up to the periphery, they produce sharp, high contrast images. Therefore, even images on the periphery are suitable for measurement and inspection applications.
Floating mechanism in it’s focusing system
The use of a floating mechanism allows the capture of high-resolution, low-distortion images at all ranges, from infinity right down to 80mm, demonstrating maximum performance at any magnification or working distance.
42mm diameter compact design
To fit in a 44mm housing used for most 9 megapixel cameras, these lenses have a 42mm diameter compact design. Ideal for installation in high performance equipment, enhancing production line operating efficiency.
Close range at only 80 mm from the lens (FL-BC1220-9M, FL-BC1618-9M)
Minimum working distance is only 80 mm and because it can maintain high resolution thanks to it’s focusing system’s floating mechanism, it is superior in terms of image quality for close-up imaging compared to using close-up extension rings. Furthermore, it allows for image processing using the high performance of the lens itself, even when inspecting in confined spaces.