The FXO stands for excellent image quality. The fast 10GigE interface is an extremely economical interface and at the same time offers excellent conditions for use in larger networks. The large framebuffer and packet resend ensure reliable top frame rates. Up to 100 m cable length is supported by the modern network technology of the FXO.
An excellent, low-noise image with high dynamics is complemented by a comprehensive feature set. The Sony Pregius S sensors used are characterized by high light sensitivity and best homogeneity. Signal voltages, temperature resistance, I/O control, integrated strobe controller and firmware features are aimed at applications in industrial automation.
- Sony Pregius S sensor, low-noise electronics
- GenICam 3.0 software interface
- 10GigE interface with PoE
- LUT, binning, ROI
- Electrical and optical inputs
- Up to 60°C operating temperature
- Integrated 4-channel strobe controller
- Industrial TTL-24V I/O interface with SafeTrigger, logic functions, programmable sequencers and timers, RS232 interface