Toshiba Teli BG industrial camera series with GigE Vision interface.
The series offer CCD from 0.3MP to 2MP resolution whereas the CMOS cameras offer 0.4MP to 5MP.
- Different sensors options to suit your application requirements
- Gigabit Ethernet interface (Power over Ethernet)
- GigEVision compliant
- Camera features such as Region-of-Interest for increased frame rates and flexible trigger timing control.
- Many in this series feature the Teli original IP “Teli Core Technology” – FPGA based camera design for optimised performance and response of camera control.
The Toshiba Teli cameras are feature rich and offer unique technology based on the Teli IP Core. Whereas many camera manufacturers use third party chipsets requiring a combination of CPU and firmware, the Toshiba Teli design is based purely on FPGA hardware; camera response time to commands is up to 100 times faster than standard machine vision cameras!
Benefits of Teli IP Core include:
- highly sophisticated sequencer to change camera parameters on the fly
- bulk triggering – one external trigger sets off a series of internal triggers
- real-time camera control via software negating need for GPIO cabling