USB 3.0 card with 4 USB 3.0 ports for data transfer. The card features 4 host controllers and a x4 PCIe interface.
With transfer rates of up to 380 MB/s per port (even when all four ports are used), the card is suitable for multi-camera applications with maximum bandwidth.
- Host Bus: PCIe x4 Gen 2 (20.0 Gb/s)
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
- Four independent USB 3.0 Host Controllers (Fresco FL1100, USB IF TID 380000026)
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification 1.0
- Compliant with Extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification revision 1.0
- WHQL certified driver support for Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Linux xHCI support under Linux kernel version 2.6.31 and after
- Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol)
- Four USB 3.0 Cable Ports (A-type Receptacle,USB IF TID 360000145)