Showing 1–9 of 24 results
Basler ace classic
An extremely small 29x29mm footprint.
Targeting next generation IEEE1394.
- VGA-14MP offering up to 120fps
- 1/3.6″ to 1/2″ sensor size
- CameraLink, USB3 & GigE
- Mono/Colour/NIR, C/CS-Mount
Basler ace PowerPack for Microscopy
Basler ace PowerPack Microscopy package allows you to choose the correct USB3 camera model for your application.
- State-of-the-art CMOS sensors
- Work with professional microscopy software
- Ranging from 1-5MP resolution
Basler ace U
Features the latest CMOS sensor technology
Sony Pregius, STARVIS and PYTHON
- VGA-20MP offering up to 751 fps
- High value-add features (e.g. PGI)
- USB3 & GigE
- Mono/Colour, C/CS-Mount
High-speed, high resolution cameras using
Truesense Imaging CCD’s.
- 1-4MP offering up to 67fps
- Input: 2 Outputs: 4
- CameraLink & GigE
- Excellent linearity
Board level camera compliant with BCON interface for LVDS/MIPI & USB3 Vision
- 1.2 to 13 MP, up to 60 fps
- Super small, light weight
- Low power consumption
- Pylon Camera Software Suite included
Basler dart PowerPack
Confused about which camera you need to integrate into your embedded vision project? Basler has introduced a plug and play evaluation kit for Basler’s dart board level cameras to help you out.
- Plug and play camera system evaluation
- No additional accessories required
Based on four selected Kodak CCD’s & one Sony CCD sensor.
- VGA-5MP offering up to 210fps
- Input: 2 Output: 4 GigE
- Calibrated for consistent performance
and exceptional image quality
Ideal for Medical & Microscopy applications
- 1-5MP offering up to 54fps
- Included tripod adapter and CS-mount, C- & S-mount adapter options
- Global shutter/rolling shutter options